Yellow Belt Combinations
- Step Back – with the right foot.
- Scoop – Right Hand #1 Block (scooping up).
- Trap – Left hand traps the opponents arm, (simulated by grabbing you right forearm with you left hand).
- Kick – Right leg front kick to the middle zone.
- Cross – Right foot crosses over the left foot.
- Cover – Step out with left foot, with hands on guard.
- Left foot steps in with Left inside Palm block.
- Right thrust punch low.
- Left hand grabs opponent’s shoulder and pushes down.
- Right back two-knuckle punch high. (Kids Version of 3 Combination Ends Here)
- Reach with a right ridge hand and hook the left armpit.
- Simultaneously push down with your left hand and pull toward your chest with your right hand.
- Step back with the right foot and pivot back 180 degrees to takedown the opponent.
- Left downward thrust punch.