Green Belt Combinations
- Right foot front kick with right open hand inside block and left palm heel strike to the elbow.
- Right hand grabs wrist and performs a joint lock.
- Right foot steps back and pivot 90 degrees into a right leaning stance while the left hand slides from the elbow to the shoulder (walking the Dog).
- Left foot steps over the arm with both hands break the trapped arm over left leg.
- Right foot steps forward and you pivot to the left.
- Right thrust punch low.
- Left open hand inside block.
- Right foot cross steps to the left with right driving knife hand high.
- Left foot steps around 180 degree pivot to the right and left ridge hand strike high.
- Right foot steps backwards, with right trigger finger strike to the spine.
- Right palm strike forward.
- Right raking tiger claw strike backward.
- Right downward elbow middle.
- Right hammer strike low.
- Left foot steps back.
- Blood palm strikes middle.
- Right foot steps back.
- Left foot pulls into Cat Stance with left inside block.
- Left foot steps in with left hand right trigger finger strike high.
- Left hand sweeps low and right palm heel strike low.
- Right foot steps forward – right dropping knee low.
- Both hands grab opponent low.
- Left foot steps forward and over the downed opponent while pivoting half turn right.
- Right foot continues the pivot in the same direction by stepping back with ½ pivot turn.
- Hands lift up while left foot stomps down on the opponents back.
- Right foot steps backward landing in left forward leaning stance with right thrust punch low.
- Right heel kick low.
- Right axe kick low